Wednesday, March 04, 2009

So behind!

Well I was supposed to post this ages ago, so what better time than the present? Here's a picture of me at my brother's wedding in the finished shrug. I've almost finished the vest, I'll probably actually wear it tomorrow, so I'll be sure to get someone to take a picture!
Next up are a few items for my DD, I've got some cute dress patterns and ideas. I think maybe a shirt dress from a tutorial I saw on threadbanger a while back. I should also finish the pillow case dress/tunic top for her to wear since the season is coming for that. Oh and I've seen lots of people post bag crafts, and I'm planning on making some shopping bags so I'll post that too, eventually. For now, another picture, just because I'm so glad for it. Three generations: me, my grandmother and my momma.

No comments: